You may think that you’re saving money by looking after the IT yourself but you may actually be losing money.
- Would your time be better spent on fee-earning jobs or working on strategies to grow your business?
- Are you keeping up with the latest IT news and making sure that you’re getting the best return on investment?
- Do you know how to setup everything securely? Or does everything still have its default settings and passwords?
- Are any of your team members waiting for an IT problem to be fixed? Is this stopping them from doing their job effectively?
- Are you keeping all the computers and devices up to date to ensure they’re not vulnerable to attack?
- Do you worry that your network isn’t completely secure and that you may be vulnerable to hacking?
- Is your IT system scalable so that it can grow with your business? Or is it likely to snap if you add more data or team members?!
- Do you complete full backups but still worry that they may not work if you have to restore something?
If any of these questions have raised some concerns then maybe it’s time to look at getting some help from an IT expert. You’ll not only find that you’ll have more time to concentrate on your business, but your sleepless nights will be over and your team will be much more productive.
If you’d like to have a chat to see if we can help, then please call us on 01372 940290 or fill out the form below.